Share the Digital Rewards
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Eligibility: Share the Digital Rewards (the "Referral Offer") is open to Xbox Live Rewards members who are legal residents of Australia, Belgium, Brazil, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, Japan, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, the United Kingdom or the 50 United States (including District of Columbia) who are 13 years of age or older, or residents of Norway who are 18 years of age or older. Void where prohibited.
2. Timing: Referral Offer begins on 24 August 2016 at 12:00 am Coordinated Universal Time ("UTC") and ends on a date determined by Sponsor at its sole discretion (the "Referral Offer Period"). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Referral Offer.
3. Referral Offer: During the Referral Offer Period, each Xbox Live Rewards member (the "Referrer") may invite his/her friend(s) (each a "Friend") via approved referral channels communicated in connection with the Referral Offer, who are not Xbox Live Rewards members. If a Friend becomes an Xbox Live Rewards member as well as makes a purchase transaction of £15 including VAT or more of digital Xbox One or Xbox 360 content in the Xbox Store or Microsoft Movies TV within 30 days of being told ("Qualifying Purchase"), the Referrer and the Friend will each receive 5,000 Rewards Credits. If a Friend does not become an Xbox Live Rewards member, but does make a Qualifying Purchase, the Referrer will only receive 5,000 Rewards Credits. Limit: Each Referrer may refer up to five (5) Friends per day during the Referral Offer Period.
Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any participant to obtain additional Rewards by using multiple/different email addresses, Gamertags, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant's Rewards and that participant may be disqualified. The Rewards Credits will be fulfilled within 96 hours of the when the Qualifying Purchase was made.
4. Sponsor: Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052, USA Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075, USA
5. Release: By receipt of Rewards Credits, participant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and offer suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Referral Offer or receipt or use or misuse of a Reward.
6. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Referral Offer constitutes recipient’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of recipient's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or home town and region for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
7. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Referral Offer, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Referral Offer, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the registration process or the operation of the Referral Offer or to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Referral Offer may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
8. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by participants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in the Referral Offer; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the registration process or the Referral Offer; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Referral Offer or the processing of registrations; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in the Referral Offer or receipt or use or misuse of any Reward.
9. Disputes: Except where prohibited, participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Referral Offer or any Referral Offer awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgements and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Referral Offer, but in no event legal fees; and (3) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor in connection with the Referral Offer, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
© 2016 HelloWorld, Inc. All rights reserved.