PROGRAMME TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Eligibility: FREEdom Rewards (the "Programme") is open to Xbox Live Rewards members who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia), the United Kingdom, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, Italy, Spain, Taiwan, Sweden, Brazil, the Netherlands and Belgium who are 13 years of age or older, and legal residents of Norway who are 18 years of age or older. Void where prohibited.
2. Timing: The Programme begins on 5 October 2016 at 0:00 a.m. Coordinated Universal Time ("UTC") and ends on 30 June 2017 at 23:59 p.m. UTC (the "Offer Period"). The Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Programme.
3. How to Receive the Offer: During the Offer Period, eligible Xbox Live Rewards members can receive Rewards Credits by completing the following actions:
- Free Pass: Spend at least £18 including VAT on add-on content in any one (1) Free to Play title to receive 2,000 Rewards Credits (the “Free Pass Offer”). Free Pass progress will be tracked via a progress bar. If the member doesn’t fill the progress bar by the end of each calendar month during the Offer Period, the progress bar will be reset to zero. Upon reset, members are eligible to complete the progress bar over again.
- FREEquent Player: Make one (1) add-on purchase of at least £3 including VAT in any Free to Play title(s) each month for three (3) consecutive months to receive 2,000 Rewards Credits (the “FREEquent Player Offer”). The three required purchases can be made for ONE title, or for MULTIPLE titles, but EACH purchase must be a minimum of £3 including VAT. FREEquent progress will be tracked via a punch card. If the member doesn’t get all three (3) punches over the period of three (3) consecutive months, the punch card will be reset to zero. Upon reset, members are eligible to complete the punch card over again.
- One-Two-FREE Punch: Download and purchase at least £3 including VAT of add-on content in three (3) different Free to Play titles in a single calendar month to receive 3,000 Rewards Credits (the “One-Two-FREE Offer”). One-Two-FREE Punch progress will be tracked via a punch card. If the member doesn’t get all three (3) punches by the end of each calendar month during the Offer Period, the punch card will be reset to zero. Upon reset, members are eligible to complete the progress bar over again.
Limit: Each participant may receive one (1) Offer per completed progress bar/punch card. Offers are non-transferable. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of Offers by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant's Offer and that participant may be disqualified. Each Offer will be fulfilled within 96 hours of completing the progress bar/punch card.
4. Sponsor: Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052, USA Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075, USA.
5. Release: By receipt of an Offer, the participant agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, Administrator and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and offer suppliers and each of their respective parent Companies, and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action including, but not limited to, personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Programme or receipt or use or misuse of the Offer.
6. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Programme constitutes the recipient’s consent to the Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of the recipient's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or home town/city and region for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
7. General Conditions: The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Programme, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Programme, as determined by the Sponsor at its sole discretion. The Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the registration process or the operation of the Programme, or to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Programme may be a violation of criminal and civil law and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
8. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by participants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the Programme; (2) technical failures of any kind including, but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the registration process or the Programme; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Offer or the processing of registrations; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in the Programme or receipt or use or misuse of any Offer.
9. Disputes: Except where prohibited, the participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Programme or any Offer awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgements and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Programme, but in no event lawyers’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances shall the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and the participant hereby waives all rights to claim indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor in connection with the Programme, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan. For Residents of Quebec Only: Any litigation respecting the conduct or organisation of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
© 2017 HelloWorld, Inc. All rights reserved.