Roblox Sweepstakes Competition
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Roblox Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to Xbox Live Rewards members who are eighteen (18) years old and older and are legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), United Kingdom, or the fifty (50) United States (including District of Columbia) ("Entrant"). Employees of Microsoft Corporation, HelloWorld, Inc., and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond WA 98052 U.S.A. Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075, USA.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on 15 January 2017 at 12:00 a.m. Coordinated Universal Time ("UTC") and ends on 28 February 2017 at 11:59 p.m. UTC (the "Promotion Period"). The administrator's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
Limit: Each entrant may receive up to one (1) Sweepstakes entry per day, for a maximum of four (4) entries per calendar week, during the Promotion Period, with the exception of the first time an entrant registers. Also, with the exception of the final shortened calendar week, each entrant may receive up to one (1) Sweepstakes entry per day, for a maximum of three (3) entries. An entrant can receive up to two (2) entries for the first day the entrant registers. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same Account. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different Accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorised account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorised account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organisation responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorised account holder.
5. Prize Draws: The administrator is an independent judging organisation whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. The administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, on or around 8 March 2017 at 3:00 p.m. Pacific Time in Southfield, MI 48075, USA. The potential winners will be notified by email address associated with their Account. Except where prohibited, the potential Grand Prize winner parent/legal guardian if a winner is a minor in his/her place of residence) will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release, which must be received by Administrator within seven (7) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. If any potential winner is a Canadian resident he/she will be required to answer a time limited skill testing question without assistance, in order to be eligible to receive a prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release or provide any other requested information within the required time period (if applicable), fails to answer the skill-testing question correctly (if applicable), or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, the Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternative winner chosen by random draw from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternative draws will be held, after which the prize will remain unawarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Promotion.
6. Prizes: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: A 49” 4K Ultra HD TV. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): £899.99.
TWO (2) FIRST PRIZES: Wireless gaming chair. ARV: £149.99.
THREE (3) SECOND PRIZES: Gaming headset. ARV: £71.97.
FIFTY (50) THIRD PRIZES: 400 Robux tokens. ARV: £2.99.
For All Prizes: The actual value of electronic prizes is subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace based on, among other things, any gap in time between the date the ARV is estimated for purposes of these Official Rules and the date the prize is awarded or redeemed. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. The odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Limit: one (1) prize per person.
7. Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or home town and city/country for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, the Sponsor, at its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random draw from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, the Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes, chosen by a random draw among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan USA; (2) any and all claims, judgements and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event legal fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, USA without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
12. Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/2flx0iA. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2017 HelloWorld, Inc. All rights reserved.