Xbox LIVE Rewards - Halo 4 Combat Tour Offer
OFFER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Eligibility: Xbox LIVE Rewards - Halo 4 Combat Tour Offer (the "Offer") is open to Xbox LIVE Rewards members who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including D.C.), United Kingdom, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, Italy and Spain, thirteen (13) years old or older at the time of entry. Employees of ePrize, Inc. and their parent and affiliate companies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee, are not eligible. Void where prohibited.
2. Timing: Offer begins on 1 November 2012 at 5:00 Coordinated Universal Time ("UTC") and ends on 30 November 2012 at 4:59 UTC (the "Offer Period"). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Offer.
3. How to Participate: During the Offer Period Xbox LIVE Rewards members who play Halo 4 on Xbox LIVE multiplayer and/or spend Microsoft Points on any Halo-themed Avatar items, Games on Demand, Arcade Games, Game Add-ons, Gamer Pictures, Themes, or movies on the Xbox LIVE Marketplace can receive the respective offers outlined below. Xbox LIVE Gold membership is required to access Xbox LIVE multiplayer, but members do not have to be Gold to participate. You can participate in the Offer as follows:
a. Spend one thousand five hundred (1,500) or more Microsoft Points on eligible Halo merchandise on the Xbox LIVE Marketplace: Get 100 Microsoft Points back.
b. Spend three thousand (3,000) or more Microsoft Points on eligible Halo merchandise on Xbox LIVE Marketplace: Get 100 additional Microsoft Points back (200 Microsoft Points in total from a and b).
c. Play thirty five (35) or more hours of Halo 4 multiplayer: Get 100 Microsoft Points back.
d. Play seventy (70) or more hours of Halo 4 multiplayer: Get 200 additional Microsoft Points back (300 Microsoft Points in total from c and d).
e. Play one hundred forty (140) or more hours of Halo 4 multiplayer: Get 300 additional Microsoft Points back (600 Microsoft Points in total from c, d and e).
Ten million (10,000,000) Microsoft Points will be given away on a first come, first serve basis. Limit: The maximum number of Microsoft Points a Member can earn if they play/purchase the max amount of hours/merchandise is eight hundred (800) Microsoft Points. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of Points by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant's Offer and that participant may be disqualified. The Offer will be fulfilled by 31 December 2012.
4. Sponsor: Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052-6399, U.S.A. Administrator: ePrize, Inc., One ePrize Drive, Pleasant Ridge, MI 48069, U.S.A.
5. Release: By receipt of the Offer, participant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and offer suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Offer or receipt or use or misuse of the Offer.
6. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Offer constitutes recipient’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of recipient's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
7. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Offer, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Offer, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the registration process or the operation of the Offer or to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Offer may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
8. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by participants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Offer; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the registration process or the Offer; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Offer or the processing of registrations; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in the Offer or receipt or use or misuse of any Offer.
9. Disputes: Except where prohibited, participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Offer or any Offer awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Offer, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor in connection with the Offer, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan. For Residents of Quebec Only: Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
© 2012 ePrize, Inc. All rights reserved.